Tuesday, October 12, 2010

late afternoon thoughts

hi all. its tuesday so back to class for me. as i wrote before i've been trying out this self love concept and my first report back is that it is hard. way harder then i thought. i was about to write way harder then it should be but i have come to believe that should is really part of the problem. i bring out the shoulds anytime that i want to beat myself up. e.g. i should have gotten up early and run or or i should have said this or that. not good. anyway, having realized that at least part of my problem is self care i thought i could easily begin this process by just loving myself more or loving myself at all but it seems way harder then that.

it seems i will actually have to sort of persuade myself that i am indeed loveable and that it is important that i not only feel this love but that i actually act on it. action. i've have blogged before about my ability to think and write and how then the struggle to act. so, that said, it seems i need a self love action plan. i am going to leave this entry today at that. i am hard work on my self love action plan. with all the wing nuts i've managed to fall in love with--this should not be this hard. xxk

No comments:

Post a Comment