Monday, January 25, 2010

problem drinkers

Hi. I just wrote and deleted my first ever blog entry. I was afraid it would hit too close to home or something. I was writing to try to explain just how sad/hard/confusing/awkward/weird/unnerving and downright painful it is to see someone else close to you struggling w/ addiction or (just as bad almost) involved with someone who is struggling w/ addiction. There are no easy answers and I just hope on this rainy windy night that I'll find some strength to have some faith that there is plan for everyone that I am not supposed to understand. Another night that ends with giant size gratitude for my not so new life that still feels pretty darn new. Thank you universe for another challenging day that did not make me desire any substances--besides coffee and the promise of yet another morning where I will wake up and remember every single thing I just wrote and said tonite. Sometimes keeping it simple is where it is at. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment